It is each Lot Owner’s responsibility to understand the rules of the pool.
- Appropriate swim attire must be worn. This includes male swim trunks, female one and two-piece suits and tankinis. Suits should not be see-through. No thongs, long pants, jean shorts, or shorts with belt loops or rivets, and anything else deemed inappropriate by management staff. (F)
- Smoking is allowed in designated areas only. Absolutely no smoking allowed in the pool. (F)
- Eating and drinking shall NOT be allowed in the pool at any time. Eating and drinking shall be allowed in designated areas only. All grilling shall be done in the pavilion area only. No BBQ grills allowed inside the pool perimeters. (F)
- Nudity, profanity, or other lewd behavior in the pool area is strictly prohibited. (F)
- All persons using the facilities do so at their own risk. There is no life-guard on duty.
- Breakable containers or sharp objects are not permitted in the pool area.
- Accidents must be reported to Security or the Association office immediately.
- Life rings and buoys (where available) are to be left in place except when there is an actual emergency. They are to be replaced as soon as the emergency is over.
- Everyone is required to rinse off before entering the pool area.
- Swimmers must occupy areas appropriate to their swim ability.
- No diving, flips, or horseplay is allowed in the pool. (F)
- No running in the pool area. (F)
- Swim diapers must be worn in the pool by age-appropriate children and infants.
- No one under the age of 14 is allowed in the pool area without an adult (18+) supervision.
- Single person flotation devices ONLY are allowed in the pool.
- Pool hours are posted and no Lot Owner or their guests are to be in the pool area when closed. (F)
- No canopies are allowed.
FINES for Pool Rules Violations
Pool hours in-season are:
Sunday: 10:00am – 8:00pm (except 3 day holiday weekends, then it will close at 10:00pm)
Monday – Thursday: 10:00am – 8:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 10:00am – 10:00pm